Dolphin 4 power supply socket failure
A few years ago to fix an intermittent I changed the amphenol plug which connects the robot cable to the power supply.
This year it was behaving like there was an intermittent again but the cable and plug were good. It turns out the amphenol socket on the power supply that the cable connects to had deteriorated.
The socket is "DOLPHIN 5020011 Amphenol Socket for Power Supply". Amazon link is https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B074RG8HMB, price was $15.60.
The repair is very easy. You may not need to disassemble the power supply, it depends on the cable slack.
1) Remove the two screws holding the socket to the power supply.
2) Pull the socket away from the power supply. Hopefully there is sufficient cable slack.
3) Move the wires to the new socket
4) Put the socket in place and put the retaining screws back
* There are 4 connections in the socket, you will only be using 2 of them
* Make sure you put the wires in the correct connections
* You will need a very tiny Allen key for the socket connections